How to start using Brighter3D
1) Make sure you have SketchUp installed,
you may download the free version from the SketchUp download page
(if you have an earlier version it is recommended to upgrade to SketchUp 8 or 2014)
2) With SketchUp closed download and install the Brighter3D plugin from this page
3) Run SketchUp
4) Open the sample scene
5) Select Plugins->Brighter3D->Settings from main menu
Press Medium button
6) Render the image by selecting Render button
7) During rendering you may adjust exposure by dragging over slider,
you may also get image into effects studio by pressing tone mapping button and apply button
8) When rendering finishes you may save image as jpeg or png by clicking the save button
9) Optional: select Plugins->Brighter3D->Tone Mapping to adjust final tone mapping (you may also do it during rendering, or when rendering finishes)
How to light up your own scene
1) Open your scene
2) Get into Monochrome view mode, to see wrong oriented faces (blue one)
3) Turn all wrong oriented faces using “face rotation tool” (last brighter3d toolbar button)
Scene should look like this:
4) Turn some of the materials into light emitters, or fill some faces by predefined light materials.
I turned lamps aver desk and big list under the ceiling into lights.
Adjust other materials properties like reflectance.
5) Press render button
Also, check forum tutorials